When life gives you lemons, make a lemonade.
- Lemons – 4
- Fresh mint sprigs
Just stirring all these ingredients makes the sugar sink to the bottom of the glass; a better way to go about is to create a prep syrup first.
- heat sugar and a three glasses water together until they are dissolved. You can put a table spoon or increase the quantity depending on how sweet you like your lemonade.
- Firmly squeeze the lemons and stir with the prep syrup.
- Pour the mix into a serving pitcher
- Add two-three glasses of water and ice, taste and add water according to your preference
- Garnish with mint sprigs
- Use a onyx slate or a serving platter
- Place the lemonade pitcher on the left side of the tray with four empty glasses & stirrers for sliced lemons for glass garnishing.
- Place an ice bucket with additional ice for your guests
- You can store your Prep syrup for later use by chilling it in a bottle.
- Its advisable to serve salty snacks with your lemonade, which enhances and plays with the flavor of the mint sprigs