- LTR full cream milk
- 4 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 tsp saffron strands soaked in 2 spoon milk
- 1 teaspoon cardamom powder
- 4 teaspoon mix powder of almonds, cashews, walnuts
few raisins and dates How To Make:
- In a wide pan, add milk, let it boil, add saffron and cardamom powder,
- stir it and add sugar, turn the flame low, pull the creamy layers aside,
and let the milk cook till it gets 1/3 quantity, add nuts powder,
and dried fruits, let it cool down , garnish it as per your choice,
- chill it and serve it. –Upasna Bhatia
1 bowl singada atta add 3 boil mashed potatoes green chillies cumin seeds chopped coriander leaves black little pepper powder.Now mix it n make round shape Puri and deep fry it on medium flame.
How To Make:
- For chatni take some coriander leaves + ginger+ cumin seeds+green chillies then grind it. Dry fruits Rasam Take milk boil it add some sugar and chopped dry fruits n nariyal powder make it thick..then add kesar n gulab JAL..it’s ready.
Barfi- take mawa add sugar ,elaiychi Powder ,warm it on medium flame ..then make small pieces …When you made it then serve in #shriandsam designers bowls and plate…it will look more delicious. – Aradhana A Singh
3. Khoya Barfi
100 gm white unsweetened Khoya / Mawa
1/4 cup castor sugar
1 pinch of saffron soaked in milk
1/2 cup desiccated coconut
2 tablespoon clarified butter / Ghee
2 tablespoon coconut flakes
2 tablespoon dry fruits chopped ( almond, cashew, pistachio)
For Tropical Fruite Chutney :
1/2 cup roughly chopped mixed fruits (pineapple, orange, Kiwi, strawberries etc)
1/4 cup sugar.
How To Make:
- Crush khoya in a thick pan and add sugar. Mix well. Cook on a slow flame till sugar gets dissolve. Don’t overcook khoya. Remove from flame and add desiccated coconut and saffron. Mix well, switch off the flame.
- Grease ring mould / trays with ghee. Add this mixture and press well with hand.
- Coat the burfi on both sides with coconut flakes. Grill it both sides on Griddle or frying pan to get a pale golden brown colour.
- For Fruit Chutney :Combine the fruits and sugar in a pan and cook on medium flame till it gets tender.
- Mix well. Add some water to obtain smooth chutney consistency.
- Allow to cool it to room temperature and crush it.
- Serve hot Barfi with fruit chutney. – Rachna Sharma
Milk – 3 cup
Sabudana/sago – 1/4cup
Sugar – 2 tbsp
Cardamom powder – a pinch
Raisins – 1 tbsp
Chopped banana – 1
Cherry – for garnishing
How To Make:
- Soak sago for 3 – 4 hours.
- Boil milk in a heavy bottom vessel
- Once boiled, keep it in a low flame.
- Drain extra water from the sago.add in the milk.
- Stir occassionaly for thickening the milk.
- Cook well till it gets thick and sago mix in the milk.
- Add sugar and mix well.
- Remove the vessel from the flame.
- Add cardamom powder,raisins and stir allow to cool completely.
- Add chopped banana and mix well
- Keep in the freezer for 4 – 5 hours
- Garnish with cherry and basil leaves – Mukti Sahay
9. Fruit cream
10. FALAHARI Burger