Course: Brunch/ Snacks
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Servings 3-4 people
- 4 eggs Boiled
- 2 medium potatoes Boiled
- 1 tablespoon Ginger paste
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste
- 1½ tablespoon Cumin seeds
- 4-5 green chillies chopped
- 1 tablespoon coriander leaves chopped
- 1 tablespoon Garam masala powder
- 1 tablespoon Lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- bread crumbs as required
- Oil for frying
- Mint leaves for garnish
1. Start by taking a sauce pan and fill it up with water in it, put it on medium flame with eggs in it, boil the eggs.
2. Once, the eggs are boiled then take a large mixing bowl and grate three boiled eggs into it, slice the remaining eggs and keep them aside for garnishing.
3. Now, take another mixing bowl and make mashed potato in it, then grate three boiled eggs in it.
4. Then add ginger paste,chopped green chillies, garam masala, garlic paste, coriander leaves, salt, bread crumbs and lemon juice. Then mix it well.
5. After that, divide the mixture into equal pieces and make well shaped patties.
6. Then take a non stick frying pan and put it on medium flame with some oil in it. Let it get warm, then start frying the patties in small batches. Make sure that you fry them from both sides until they are golden brown. Take them out and put it on a kitchen towel so it soaks the extra oil.
7. Your Egg fritters are ready to be served, these can be served with green chutney or sauce of choice.