Prep Time: 40 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 60-70 minutes
Servings 7-8 people
- 15 Spring Roll Shells, super thin
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 1 teaspoon Cumin Seeds
- 1/2 Cinnamon Stick
- tablespoon Fresh Ginger
- 1 Chili Pepper, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Garam Masala
- 1/4 teaspoon Tumeric
- 2 Red Potatoes, diced
- 1 cup Carrot
- 1 cup Peas
- 1 cup Corn Kernels
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 2 teaspoons Sugar
- 1 1/4 teaspoons Salt
- 1/4 cup Fresh Cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons All-Purpose Flour
- Vegetable Oil, to deep fry
- Take a large bowl and put two table spoons water in it and put all the potatoes in it, then microwave it for about 4-5 minutes.
- Now take another mixing bowl and put all the carrots, corn and peas in it, then put two table spoons water in it and microwave it for about 2-3 minutes.
- Now take a kadai and put some oil in it, then put it on medium flame. Now add cumin seeds in it and also add cinnamon stick to it.
Linocut Triply Kadai
- Now turn the heat to low as soon as the cumin seed turns brown. Then add ginger to it. After that add turmeric, garam masala and green chilies in it. Stir this well.
- Now add the potatoes to the kadai and put it back on medium heat. Cook this for about 5 minutes.
- Now add all vegetables from other bowl and cook this for about 5 minutes.
Little Dina Masher
- Now add some lemon juice, salt and sugar in it as well.
- Now add chopped coriander and let the mixture cool off.
- Now take a small bowl and put ¼ cup water with flour and keep this aside.
- Now take spring roll sheets and cut into 4 equal pieces.
- Taking the corner of one strip fold it to make a cone shaped pocket and fill the pocket with about a teaspoon of the filling.
- Continue to fold the strip over to create a triangle shape and seal the remaining edge with a dab of flour water mixture.
- Now take a deep fry pan and heat it on medium flame with one to one and a half inch of oil in it.
Rockline Deep Fry Pan
- Now place the samosas one by one in the fry pan and fry them well until they are golden.
- Your samosas are ready to be served. They can be served with green chutney or ketchup.
One Comment Add yours
LikeLiked by 2 people