Course: Indian Main Course
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30-35 minutes
Total Time: 45-50 minutes
Servings 3-4 people
- 50 gram paneer
- 100 ml Ghee or olive oil
- 20 gram makhana
- 20 gram cashews
- ½ small cup milk
- 3 tbsp salt
- Cashew Nut paste
- 1 tbsp Garam masala
- 2 tbsp chili powder
How To :-
- Take a small mixing bowl and add approx. 15 gram of each; cashew nut(finely beated), grated paneer and makhana.
Check Out the Shri and Sam’s Anti Skid Mixing bowl:-
Anti Skid Mixing Bowl
- Now mix thoroughly and make it like a thin mix, break the big pieces into small pieces.
- Then add some salt and garam masala in it and mix it again. Then add some ghee in it and mix again. Then add some chili powder in it and mix again.
- Once that is done, start making dumplings of the mix. Keep this aside.
- Now, take a kadai and add some boiled milk in it and put it on low flame. Put cashew paste in it, then add some salt according to taste and little ghee. Then put chili in it.
Check out the Shri and Sam’s Linocut Triply Kadai:-
Kadai Linocut Triply
- Keep moving the mix and cook the gravy for about 5 minutes on low flame itself.
- Then add the dumplings one by one in the gravy and cover the kadai with a lid, cook this for about 25-30 minutes. Keep checking it, if you feel the gravy is getting less then keep adding some water and milk to it. Accordingly, also add salt and chili powder in it along with cashew paste.
- Your paneer kofta will be ready, garish it with cashew paste and grated paneer.
- Paneer kofta is ready to be served. It is best served with rotis, naan and rice.
Check Out Out Glory Serving Bowls:-
Glory Serving Bowl Set