Course: Non Veg. Appetizer
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 180 minutes
Total Time: 210 minutes
Servings 2-3 people
Soft succulent kebabs bursting with flavors, a very tasty recipe from Shri and Sam’s Kitchen. This one’s made with olive oil and pure ghee.
- 1/2 kg mutton double minced
- 1 tsp of minced garlic
- 4 tsp green papaya paste
- 1 tsp of ginger
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- A pinch of kashmiri mirch
- 2 tsp of roasted chana powder
- 2 Tbsp saffron mixed in warm milk
- 1 Tbsp ghee
- 2 tsp fried onion paste
- Salt according to taste
- 1 tsp gulab jal
- 1/3 tsp kebab chini powdered
- 1/3 tsp green cardamom
- 1 Tbsp olive oil for fying the kebabs
- First of all, start by taking a mixing bowl and put minced garlic in it and add 1 tsp ginger in it. Then start mixing these for about 20-25 minutes.
Click here to check out the Shri and Sam’s Mixing Bowl
- Then add half tsp garam masala in it and mix it well for 2 minutes.
- Then you can add ghee, cloves and green cardamom in the garlic mix, then after mixing them well, add the mix to galouti masala and cover the mixing bowl with a lid for about two hours.
- Then when the mix is ready after two hours, take a fry pan and add some olive oil in it and put it on medium flame, until it heats.
Check Out the Shri and Sam’s Premium Non-Stick Fry Pan
- Then take the masala in your hands and make it round and small pieces, put them on the pan one by one and fry them.
- Fry them until they are brown and nice, do not over do them.
- Your Galouti kababs are ready to be served hot, these are best served with green mint chutney.
Serve these kababs in fine Shri and Sam’s Serveware.