One of the most famous Indo Chinese dishes in our country. This one is a dream come true for all paneer lovers. This is a spicy snack, that can be enjoyed with loved ones as a starter.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Servings 6 people
- 200-gram paneer cut into small pieces
- 1 small cup capsicum sliced
- 2Tbsp all-purpose flour (Maida)
- 2Tbsp corn starch
- 1/2tsp salt
- 2Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1Tbsp ginger (shredded)
- 1Tbsp chopped green chili
- 1tsp chili flakes
- 2Tbsp soy sauce
- 1Tbsp vinegar
- 1Tbsp tomato paste
- 1-1/2tsp corn starch
- 1/2cup water
How to: –
- Take the paneer and soak it in hot water for about 10 minutes with a few drops of lemon juice. This helps the paneers texture to soften up.
- Now take a deep mixing bowl and add flour in it. Then add corn starch and salt in it along with water. Mix well.
- Now take a deep frying pan and start heating it on medium flame with approximately half an inch of oil in it.
- Now take the paneer and dip into the batter in the bowl, make sure that the paneer is completely covered with the batter.
- Now in small batches start frying the paneer in the fry pan. Make sure you fry them well and do not overlap pieces into each other.
- Take them out once they are done on a kitchen towel.
- Do the same with bell pepper.
- Now for the sauce, take a sauce pan and start heating it on medium flame with oil in it. Add ginger and green chili in it, then stir for about a minute. Then add soy sauce, vinegar, chili flakes and tomato paste in it. Stir well for about 2-3 minutes. The sauce will come out to be thick.
Check Out Shri and Sam’s Wisdom Sauce Pan : –
- Add paneer and bell pepper into the sauce.
- Your Chili Paneer is ready to be served, it can be served with green mint chutney.
One Comment Add yours
If there is anything better than regular paneer, it has to be chili paneer! Great post! 😍