- Prep: – 15 m
- Cook: – 50 m
- Ready In: – 1 h 5 m
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 recipe pastry for a 9 inch double crust pie
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Start by pre heating the oven to 220 degree Celsius.
- Now take a big deep mixing bowl and add sugar, salt, cornstarch, cinnamon and then sprinkle the blueberries on it.
German Mixing Bowl
- Now take a oven utensil and lie pie dish as the crust. Then pour the blueberry mixture on it. Then top it off with butter. Then cut the remaining pastry into half inch wide strips and then also make the lattice top. Make the top design according to your wish.
- Bake the pie on the lower shelf of the oven for about 45-50 minutes or check until the crust is golden in color.