- Recipe Servings: 10
- Prep Time: 05 Minutes
- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- Total Cook Time: 35 Minutes
- Difficulty Level: Easy
This is an instant recipe that is perfect for any kind of occasion. This just takes 30-40 minutes from preparation time to ready time.
- 1 Cup Rava/Suji/Semolina
- 3/4 Cup Rice flour
- 1/4 Cup All purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp Fresh coconut (pieces)
- 1 tsp Jeera
- 2-3 Green chilli, sliced
- 1/4 Cup Dhaniya
- 1/2 Medium Onion (diced)
- As per taste Salt
- 2 3/4 Water
- 1 Tbsp Oil
- 1 Tbsp Ghee/Clarified butter
- Start by slicing all vegetables in a mixing bowl.
- Now take a big mixing bowl and then add rava, rice flour , water and all purpose flour in it. Then keep it aside for almost 30 minutes.
Deep Mixing Bowl
- Athen after 30 minutes add onions, green chillies, cilantro, coconut pieces, cumin seeds and salt in it. Then mix it well.
- Then take a large non tick pan and put it on medium flame with butter in it. Once it is hot start pouring the batter from a little height.
Dosa Tawa- LinoCut Triply
- Then fill the large holes with the batter as well. Then pour some oil outside the dosa.
- Then once the edges start turning brown then take a spatula and turn the dosa.
- Once the dosa is turned cook this for about 2 minutes. Then remove the dosa from the pan.
- You can repeat this process for rest of the rave dosa batter.
- Your Dosa is ready, you can serve it with red chutney, coconut chutney and sambar.