To cook the chicken you can use a grill tawa on high heat or oven whichever you prefer. This can be served with fragrant brown rice, to make it a perfect healthy meal.
- Recipe Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- Total Cook Time: 45 Minutes
- Difficulty Level: Medium
- ½ cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons mango chutney
- 2 teaspoons garam masala (see Note) or curry powder, mild or hot
- 4 bone-in chicken thighs, (Almost 2 pounds), skin removed, trimmed of fat
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 mango, diced
- ¼ cup finely diced red onion
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons red-wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- Start by taking a mixing bowl and add yogurt, garam masala in it. Then whisk it well. Once done, then add chicken in it. Then keep aside.
Bowl With Whisk
- Start by taking a grill tawa and put it on medium flame with some butter or few drops of oil on it.
Rockline Grill Tawa
- Then start adding the chicken on the tawa and grill it for good 8-10 minutes each, on both sides. Then sprinkle some salt on it.
- Make sure you grill the chicken until its charred in spots. Then grill the chicken for another 4-5 minutes, to do it properly. Take it off the tawa, once done.
Turner Plain Kitchen Tool
- Now take a deep mixing bowl and add mango, onion, vinegar, mint and brown sugar in it. Then mix them well and also add one fourth teaspoon in it.
Deep Mixing Bowl
- You can serve the chicken with the mango salad. To make it a complete healthy meal you can serve it with brown rice.