A quick snack that can cook in less than 20 minutes. This can be made with any type of bread. This is a very simple garlic toast recipe, you van also add your own kind of taste to it by adding either chili flakes or crushed pepper or even herbs.
- 6 pieces of any bread
- soft butter
- finely chopped garlic
- grated cheese
How To Make:-
- First of all, take approximately two to three table spoons of soft butter in a bowl and 2 table spoons off chopped garlic in it. If by any chance you are using unsalted butter then you can also add a pinch of salt in it, but do not put extra salt as cheese also has salt in it. Start heating up the tawa on medium heat. You can check out a wide variety of tawas on shriandsam.com
- Mix it up well so that we get smooth garlic butter.
- Put the smooth garlic butter on pieces of bread and press the garlic pieces in the bread so that they do not fall off. Since, we are doing it on a tawa, butter both sides. Now put the buttered bread on the tawa on medium heat.
- While the bread is getting toasted , start grating approximately 1 cup of cheese.
- When the bread is toasted to brown or golden in color , then put the stove off and take the bread and spread the battered cheese on it from your hand.
- Once you are done sprinkling the cheese, put it back on the tawa with low flame and cover the tawa with a lid, you can check an exclusive range of tawas on shriandsam.com, let the cheese melt.
- Your garlic cheese toast is ready, you can sprinkle some oregano on it and have it with sauce.